Here is the Zucchini Bread recipe from the “Organizing My Kitchen” video that was recently published on YouTube. The bread in question is moist, fragrant, and sweet. You might like to serve it just as I did in the video — topped with good butter, and alongside a cup of Earl Grey tea. It is a very easy bread to make!
Want to see me make, bake, and serve this Zucchini Bread? Watch the above video. Then scroll down for the printable version!
- 2 cups ((280g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups (300g) granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups (300g) shredded zucchini (from 2 young zucchinis)
- Center the oven rack, and preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 2 8x4-inch loaf pans with baking spray. (Baking spray contains flour.)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir with a spatula to combine. Fold in the shredded zucchini.
- Divide the batter among the two prepared loaf pans.
- Bake until a skewer inserted into the loaves comes out clean -- usually 1 hour. (Don't worry if the loaves don't rise to the top of their pans -- mine never do.) Let the loaves cool for 10 minutes and then unmold them onto a cooling rack. Serve warm or at room temperature with good butter.