Last updated on January 23rd, 2023
Please enjoy this Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries recipe from my “Easy Freezer Breakfast Meals” video that was recently published on YouTube. Baked Oatmeal seems a healthy choice for breakfast. Not only is it nutritious and delicious, but it freezes perfectly well. I like to cut it into squares for a grab-and-go breakfast!
To watch me make Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries, check out my video here: Easy Freezer Breakfast Meals. (Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel; click here to get my weekly email updates.)
And here’s the printable:
Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries
- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (188g) unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup (285g) Greek yogurt
- 1 cup (236ml) whole milk (or the milk of your choice)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (118ml) honey
- 6 cups (510g) old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup 1 - 2 cups cups (at least 148g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl. Then whisk in the applesauce, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and honey. Add the oats, baking soda, and salt, and then stir, with a spatula, to combine. Make sure all of the oats are moistened. Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake until the oatmeal is caramelized on top, and a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean -- 45-55 minutes. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack.
- When completely cool, cut the baked oatmeal into squares. Enjoy right away or freeze for later. The squares thaw quickly, or they can be reheated briefly in a microwave oven.