Terrence the Toad wants everyone to celebrate today. Why? Because it’s A Garden for the House‘s six-month anniversary!!! And, today’s post (to my utter amazement) marks number 100. I thought it might be fun to see how the blog has grown to date, like the number of viewers, the most popular posts, and the different countries that have visited the gardens here.
Number of unique visitors: 1,189
Top Ten Most-Viewed Posts:
1. How to Harvest & Store Winter Squash
2. How to Harvest & Store Onions
3. Boxwood Beauty the Easy Way
4. No-Fail Ground Covers
5. Hostas: How to Keep Slugs & Snails Away
6. Evergreens for Privacy Screens
7. A Petunia for Winter: Opera Supreme ‘Pink Morn’
8. Blue Flowers for Peaceful Tranquility
9. Recipe: Savory Fried Sage Leaves
10.Three Incredible, Edible, Scented Geraniums
Countries where most visitors come from:
1. United States
3. United Kingdom
How are such statistics vital? I haven’t a clue. I do, however, know that I cherish everyone who has taken the time to stroll through this little garden of mine!
Why miss anything at A Garden for the House? Sign up for Kevin’s weekly newsletter!